Happy List 2.26.13
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. If you follow me on twitter, you know I was quite excited about Friday being National Margarita Day. The Mister and I went to Mellow Mushroom with one of his co-workers for pizza and margaritas. I was quite in heaven.
2. On Saturday, we headed up to the Charlotte area to visit with my step-sister and her husband and meet my adorable new nephew, Sweet Baby TJ. They have just finished construction on an addition to their home, and the house looked great. I am in love with the newest man in the family; unfortunately, I was way too busy holding him to take pictures. Trust me, though, he’s a cutie.
3. After we left their house, we stopped by to see my parents and visit with them for a while before we headed back home. It was a very relaxed visit, and we stayed for dinner. My dad grilled brats, and we had them with french fries and sautéed onions and bell peppers. Simple meals with great family company is the best way to end an evening.
4. On Sunday, the Mister and I hit up our favorite local brunch spot, 116 State (no surprises there). I always get the three-potato hasbrowns with two eggs over easy. It might be my regular, but it’s yummy every time.
5. And today, I finally sucked it up and went by the bridal shop to pick up my dress for Kate’s wedding. Recall from my Friday Confessional that I was concerned that it wasn’t going to fit yet. Apparently, I had nothing to worry about. The dress fits, and it looks like I’ll need only the slightest alterations. I’ll try to take a picture this week to share with y’all.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your Happy List up with Art @ Home.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email