Happy List 2.21.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
This is what’s making me smile today.
1. The weather this weekend was absolutely perfect. The Mister and I played outside all Saturday afternoon. By play outside, I mean that Mister spent the whole day trimming hedges and pulling up vines and I sat in the sunshine and read a magazine. We clearly have different ideas about relaxing.
2. I heart Shutterfly. They are always giving me free things. And now these address card are on their way to our house, though I didn’t realize until after I ordered them that they match baby boy Baptism stationery. We have no babies to baptize; I just thought they were a pretty label for a Christian household.
3. I will be announcing my first blog giveaway this afternoon!
4. Yesterday, the Mister and I stopped by Manifest. I’m hunting a used copy of Season 6 of Grey’s Anatomy. I wasn’t able to find that, but I did find Seasons 1 & 2 of Private Practice on sale buy one, get one 50% off. Two seasons came home with me for less than 25 dollars. I love a good deal.
5. Our church is having a chili cook off next Sunday to raise money for the the youth trip. So I’ll be spending the week going through my recipes and picking my favorite to make. I make a mean batch of chili, and I’m excited to share mine off with our church family.
If you want to play along with this week’s Happy List, be sure to click the button at the top of the post to link up with Mamarazzi.