Happy List 12.6.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
1. I’m HAPPY that tomorrow is Dec. 7, which is the last day of the busiest work season of the year for me. I’m glad to have the business, but I’m ready to breathe a little bit. I still have about two months worth of administrative paperwork to catch up on, but at least I can do that at home….with music on….in my pajamas. =)
2. I was so thrilled and HAPPY over the weekend when I discovered during jeans shopping that the pants I was trying on were too big for me. In both sizes I have picked out. They didn’t have the next size down on the clearance rack, but that’s okay. The next morning I tried my “skinny” jeans on just to see, and they buttoned!
3. My darling bloggy friend Janna sent me a little pre-holiday package last week. Getting mail is so much fun, and aren’t those shoe napkins adorable?
I’m so HAPPY that blogging has brought some really great women into my life. My only complaint is that most of them live across the country. I think we’d have an awesome Ladies Night Out if we only lived closer together.
4. Holiday music and decorating makes me HAPPY. This weekend, we spent some time during the Sunday school hour helping decorate the church. The little kids making ornaments and cards were just adorable.
5. 75-degree weather in December is just awesome. I had to turn the air conditioning back on at work today. I hate to be cold, so this mild weather makes me pretty darn HAPPY.
Want to play along? Click the button to link your HAPPY list up with Miss Angie.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway. Tomorrow is the last day to enter.