Happy List 12.19.10
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
We only have one week until Christmas. How awesome is that? So this week’s Happy List will be holiday themed.
1. The Mister and I have been baking fiends this weekend, getting ready for the holidays. There are oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies, cake balls, pumpkin swirl brownies and other goodies running around, ready to be wrapped up as gifts.
2. I got my Secret Santa package yesterday, and it makes me smile. I’ll have to share later this week once I’ve had a chance to upload some photos.
3. My MIL let me pick out my Christmas gift the other day at the mall, and let me tell you that Fossil bags make me happy. Too bad she wouldn’t let me take it home right away, but it will be coming to live with me this week.
4. We’ve attended two very fun Christmas parties this week. Some of our friends are really great cooks; they should invite us for dinner more often =)
5. Almost all of our Christmas cards have been mailed. I had to get another book of stamps before I could send out the rest. We need to mail one more package, and then no more trips to the post office for me this year.
6. The Mister wanted a new pair of shoes for our trip to San Fran; we had a successful trip at GB shoe warehouse. Let me say that a happy Mister makes a happy Aubrey.
7. I’m still 98% sure that Santa’s bringing me a Kindle for Christmas.
8. Advent services are some of the prettiest services at our church. I’m really looking forward to going on Wednesday evening.
Be sure to link up to Mamarazzi’s blog by clicking the button at the top of the post if you decide to play along. And don’t forget to go vote for her for 2010 Top Blog.