Happy List 12.11.12
I’m sorry this Happy List is going up a little late this morning. Work duties were calling.
1. I’m super HAPPY to have the Medicare annual enrollment behind me. It’s nice to be able to breathe a little easier at work without that deadline hanging over me.
2. Last weekend, we stayed at my parents’ house….We had a really nice family dinner with some of my siblings, which is a great reason to be HAPPY. It’s always nice to spend time with them, and I cannot wait until our family Christmas trip. My dad also helped the Mister tune-up his car, which is a bit of a relief.
3. Getting surprise packages in the mail makes me HAPPY. Yesterday, I received a Holiday Treat VoxBox via Influenster, and it is full of chocolate!
4. I’ve also loved receiving my swap packages. Check out my Holiday Mixed Tape Swap and Stocking Stuffer Swap. I can’t wait to show y’all the results of my Ugly Sweater Ornament package. Don’t forget that if you’re participating with us, the linky goes live on Friday. Here’s a little close-up of one detail on the Ugly Sweater ornament I made for my partner.
5. The Mister just informed me that he has a Secret Santa at work, and he’s letting me help with the shopping. Yay!Obviously since I work by myself, I can’t have a Secret Santa at work. I love to shop for these sorts of things, so I’m very HAPPY to share his Secret Santa. His office is small, so most of his co-workers are my friends too.
What’s on your Happy List this week? Grab the button and link up below. Please comment after linking.