Happy List 11.29.11
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
It’s Tuesday, so it’s time to link up with Miss Angie and list the things that are making us HAPPY this week.
|BTW, getting a kitten to stay still long enough to take a photo is a challenge.|
1. You all met my new kitten, Muggles, yesterday. How could she not make me HAPPY? She’s so sweet. She’s also a stray, so tomorrow, we’re headed to the vet to get her her shots and flea meds.I love that when I open the front door and go outside, she comes flying out of whereever she is in the yard to come get some love (and food).
2. I’m HAPPY that I can officially start decorating for the holidays now that the Thanksgiving weekend is over. We already have our tree lit outside, now I need to drag the rest of the ornaments down and start with the house.
3. Last night, my business partner and I sat down to review the November numbers. It makes me really HAPPY to see the fruits of hardwork pay off . I’m really looking forward to see how my first year as a business owner turns out on paper.
|image via weheartit|
4. A little late, but the red cups are back at Starbucks. Peppermint mocha make me HAPPY. I’m making it a goal this week to find the peppermint mocha ice cream.
5. New music makes me HAPPY. I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift’s cd Speak Now quite bit over the last week. I love this song; it’s so catchy:
Want to play along? Click the button at the top of the post to link your Happy List up with Miss Angie.
P.S. I’m also HAPPY that I’ve got a fun giveaway scheduled for Thursday. A giveaway is the perfect start to December. Be sure to check back.