Happy List 11.22.10 (late)
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I’m sorry that this post is late, late, late. I’ve been so busy making sure that holiday weekend doesn’t make me swamped at work. I don’t really have the time to post right now, but I’m doing it anyway. This week’s Happy List will be looking forward to the future since I don’t think I’ll have time to post much this weekend.
1. Yay for a short week. I am so excited about a 4-day weekend. Obviously, we’re looking forward to Thanksgiving…spending time with our families and good food. We’ll have lunch with the Mister’s mom and dinner with my family.
2. I am crazy enough to head out for Black Friday shopping with my MIL and her sister. We will probably be outside Belk’s very early in the morning. The nice thing is that the majority of our holiday shopping is done though.
3. I’m also headed up to Clemson University to watch the rivalry game with Rob. Winning over Clemson is always good, but I also really want a 9-win season. I read somewhere last week that we’ve only done that times in our college football history, and we’ve never been to the SEC Championship so the weekend afterward is looking pretty exciting as well. Further, it’s been 10 years since I’ve gone to Clemson to watch the game…wow, time flies.
4. One of my favorite local bands Villanova has recently signed a record deal with Universal/Motown Records. Wednesday, they’re having the first of their final two shows before heading out (I think they have to change their name because of the conflict with the college)…I’m sad that we won’t be able to just go see them locally anymore but pretty excited to see them perform this week.
5. Yesterday, the Mister and I booked our honeymoon tickets. We recently had a change of plans because a very generous offer from a friend. Now, we’re headed to San Francisco for a week; I’m counting the days until we head out.
6. One extra this week – last week, my blog reached 100 followers. That amazes me. Once I get the Thanksgiving week behind me, I’m planning on having my first giveaway in celebration of this. Thank you so much everyone for reading what I have to say.
If you want to play along, click the button at the top of the blog to link up with Mamarazzi. The linky is still open. Also, Mamarazzi’s blog has been nominated for The Blog Guidebook’s 2010 Top Blog, please consider voting for her by clicking here; there are three days left to vote.