Happy List 11.20.12
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
So the Happy List has been on a bit of a journey this month. Art @ Home has been hosting it while Mamarazzi is on bloggy break, but they’ve had a family situation come up. So Jolene from With a Little Help From my Friends stepped up to the plate last week. She’s got the party going on over there this week. Please be sure to go say hi and thank her for keeping the party up!
1. I am HAPPY that the Mister and I headed up to Charlotte last weekend to run The Color Run. It was pretty cold when we first got out there, but warmed up some once we got moving. The wind was crazy! And it blew most of the color away, but we still did our best to our clothes color-ed up.
2. I’m also HAPPY that at The Color Run, I was able to connect with Caroline from Bake. Run. Live. She’s another Palmetto Blogger whom I’ve been corresponding with since this summer. It was nice to meet her and her sisters.
|Mary (who blogs in D.C.), Caroline and me|
3. On the note of Palmetto Bloggers, I’m super HAPPY to be featured on Danielle’s Talk to Me Tuesday today. We’re discussing two of my favorite things – shoes and wine. Head over to Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and check it out.
4. I have a little more blog love to hand out for today’s Happy List. I’m HAPPY to have found two more fabulous ladies to get to know through holiday swaps. Kaity from brownie diaries is my partner in the Holiday Mixed Tape Swap. I’ve really been digging some of her outfit posts; she’s much more fashionable than me. I can’t wait to see what she thinks of the cd that went off in yesterday’s mail.
And Crystal from Put Some Polish on will be my swap partner in the Stocking Stuffer Swap. Her blog is all about nail polish and manicures. I’m going have so much fun shopping for her.
5. Finally, I’m really excited about the first swap that I’m co-hosting; we’ve had a great turnout so far, and that make me ridiculously HAPPY. Today is the last day to enter our Ugly Sweater Ornament Swap. If you haven’t heard about it, check it out and sign up for it HERE.