Happy List 11.15.10
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
I almost let the day get away from me without getting read any of my favorite blogs or post my happy list, but not to worry. Here it comes…
1. Can I just say it? SEC East Champs. I cannot believe my Gamecocks are headed for the Conference Championship next month.
2. Rob and I had good weekend hanging out together that involved the Flying Saucer and beer on Friday evening.
3. On Saturday, we joined the Mister at his conference for the banquet dinner. I always look forward to catching up with the other students and professors from around the country.
4. Brunch at 116 Cafe makes me smile.
5. I’m slowly getting caught up at work…going on vacation next month is so going to blow that.
If you want to play along with the Happy List, click the button to link up with Mamarazzi.