Happy List, 10.31.10
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Happy Halloween, y’all! It’s been a crazy, busy fun weekend, and now it’s time for a quick recapping of the best events of the week.
1. It wouldn’t be a proper Happy List without a mention of my football team. I was super happy that the Gamecocks beat Tennessee yesterday. Usually, the beginning of the orange crush (TN, FLA and Clemson) makes me cringe, but this year I think we’re going to do just fine. And we’re currently ranked at the top of our conference; can’t complain about that.
2. We attended two really fun Halloween parties this year. Our costumes were a hit, and I’m really looking forward to more photos turning up on FB.
3. I was invited to a Women in Business dinner this week. It was nice to network with some other female business owners from my area, and I love any opportunity to eat chicken fried rice.
4. I’ve mentioned how much I love 116 Espresso and Wine Bar before. We probably eat dinner there at least once a week. This morning we headed there for brunch for the first time. Shrimp and grits – yum!
5. The weather here is just beautiful. It has finally turned cooler, but it’s not so cold that you have to bundle up during the day. The Mister and I have been enjoying having our windows open during the day and snuggling up in the evenings. Today we headed to the Riverwalk with the dogs for a 4-mile walk.
If you’d like to play along with the Happy List, click the button to link up with Mamarazzi.