Happy List 10.17.10
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I’m sorry that I missed Grateful Saturdays this weekend; I’ve been pretty busy with Miss Em’s wedding, which was yesterday. She is now all happily married, and the bridesmaids and I are recuperating, so I thought I would take a few minutes to tell you my Happy List for the week.
1. My good friends got married yesterday, and the wedding was beautiful. We girls had a lot of fun getting our hair and makeup done together. The weather was just perfect, and we definitely had some entertaining dancing going on.
2. The Mister drove up for the wedding yesterday. I love to see my man in a suit.
3. Today is our six-month anniversary. I can’t believe that we’ve been married for half a year already!
4. My bestest Kate and I got to spend most of today together…we had a good dish session over brunch this morning. Now she’s packing up to head to the airport.
5. I’m almost to 100 followers on my blog. I never figured so many wonderful ladies (and gentlemen) would care to read my random thoughts on my blog, but it makes me smile to see all the sweet comments and blog love.
If you’d like to play along with Mamarazzi’s Happy List, click the blog button at the top of the post to link up.
P.S. If you haven’t been reading about Mamarazzi’s Blog Queens, you are totally missing out on some fantastic ladies and their blogs. Please be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some love…there have been two queens so far: Truly Delightful in Every Way & Paisley Passions.