Happy List 1.10.11
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
1. I am sitting in bed writing my Happy List this morning because it’s snowing outside. I’m not really a fan of snow, but I’ll take the extra time off work. So long as we don’t lose power, I can live with the winter weather.
2. Yesterday, my Mister set up the massage table and gave me a great deep-tissue massage. Have I told y’all that before? He learned restorative healing massage alongside his jujitsu. He has informed me that it’s one of his resolutions to practice his massage on a more regular basis. Yes!!!
3. I got almost all our laundry done this weekend. I really like being caught up because now I can go back to doing a load every other day so that we don’t fall behind. This will be the year that my home stays peaceful.
4. I went by Fleet Feet on Saturday and picked up a new Nike+ chip. My old one died a couple months ago, and I’ve been using that as an excuse not to run that past few months. I really want to be fit and healthy, and my lazy excuses aren’t going to cut it anymore. If you don’t see the dailymile widget in my sidebar get updated, start bugging me, please!
5. While I couldn’t be there yesterday, my best friend Kate’s graduation ceremony took place. She has been officially awarded her doctorate in chemistry. She’s awesome and smart, and I love her.
If you want to play along with your Happy List, click the button to link up with Mamarazzi!