Happy List 1.1.13
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
I hope you all had a fun and safe evening last night.
1. The Mister and I took it pretty easy since we both had to work yesterday, but we’re enjoying our day off today. Working one and having one off sure does make me HAPPY.
2. As you may know if you were on twitter last night (Do you follow me at @highheeledlove), then you know I spent the evening with my friends Harry, Ron and Hermione. Let me tell you that the fight scenes at Hogwarts during the last movie are just as good as the fireworks that the neighbors were setting off. Good movies with the Mister are a HAPPY way to spend the evening.
3. The Mister picked up coffee from one of our favorite local shops yesterday. You can’t beat freshly ground coffee in the morning with some good tunes. It the HAPPIEST way to start the morning!
4. My best friend and her fiance will be rolling into town later today to spend the week with us. I haven’t seen this girl since I surprised her by flying out to California for her birthday last year in January. I am so HAPPY to hug her neck later today.
5. And to top an already HAPPY holiday off, the Gamecocks are playing in their bowl game today. So we’ll be spending the afternoon with football and homemade wings off the Mister’s grill! Yum.
Happy New Year!
We are expecting Mamarazzi to be back to blogging sometime this week, but until she gets back, I’ll open the linky party here. If you’d like to play along, grab the button and share your Happy List. Please comment after linking.
P.S. I’m asking about your resolutions on the High-Heeled Love FB page today. If you have a post already, come share it!