I’ve been given this award twice in the last month and haven’t found the time to complete it. Thank you to Amazon Runner and Yankee Girl for giving me this award. Here are the rules that come with the award:
- Copy the image and display it on your blog.
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Try to do at least one of them today.
- Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
So let’s talk about things that make me happy:
- Nothing starts my day off better than good cup of coffee. My wonderful man makes me a cup almost every morning while I’m still hatching.
- I have a job that I really enjoy, even though lately I’ve been wicked busy at work. The Mister and I are blessed that we both have good jobs and can afford our bills.
- I’m getting married this year!
- We live in an area of the country where snow is a rare thing.
- Our church is awesome. I feel very blessed to have a strong faith walk and that the Mister is right beside me in my beliefs.
- My closest friends are kind, generous, rocking people. Most of us have been friends for more than 15 years.
- Last week, we got a Prius for my new car.
- Though I often miss my family and friends who live all over the country, it gives me great excuses to travel.
- Good food. I love sushi, Mediterranean, Greek, Italian…gah, it would suck to be a picky eater.
- This man is awesome. And he loves me. And I’m going to spend my life with him.
Photo by Chi Photography
I have a really hard time picking out just 10 blogs that brighten my day, so I’m going to tag them all. If you decide to participate, please leave a comment letting me know so I can check your post out.