Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
- Copy the image and display it on your blog.
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Try to do at least one of them today.
- Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
So let’s talk about things that make me happy:
- Nothing starts my day off better than good cup of coffee. My wonderful man makes me a cup almost every morning while I’m still hatching.
- I have a job that I really enjoy, even though lately I’ve been wicked busy at work. The Mister and I are blessed that we both have good jobs and can afford our bills.
- I’m getting married this year!
- We live in an area of the country where snow is a rare thing.
- Our church is awesome. I feel very blessed to have a strong faith walk and that the Mister is right beside me in my beliefs.
- My closest friends are kind, generous, rocking people. Most of us have been friends for more than 15 years.
- Last week, we got a Prius for my new car.
- Though I often miss my family and friends who live all over the country, it gives me great excuses to travel.
- Good food. I love sushi, Mediterranean, Greek, Italian…gah, it would suck to be a picky eater.
- This man is awesome. And he loves me. And I’m going to spend my life with him.
I have a really hard time picking out just 10 blogs that brighten my day, so I’m going to tag them all. If you decide to participate, please leave a comment letting me know so I can check your post out.