Clean Day: Getting Our Home Ready for 2016
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Disclosure: I am an ePantry influencer, and this post contains referral links. At no extra cost to you, I will be compensated for sales generated from these links. Thank you for your support of my blog.
The holiday rush is through and now it’s about getting down to cleaning and organizing so I can start off the year with a clean slate!
It never fails, once the holiday parties are over and the presents unwrapped, I’m left with the mess of putting all the decorations away and getting the house back in order for the remainder of the winter. It gives me the chance to roll up my sleeves and tackle those nooks and crannies in need of serious TLC (oven full of turkey drippings, I’m looking at you).
Unfortunately, nothing ruins the cleaning spirit faster than running out of dish soap with a sink full of dirty dishes. And with all the shopping, festivities and rushing around I’ve been doing over the last few weeks, the last thing I want to do is run to the store for cleaning supplies.
Luckily, ePantry does all the legwork for me. When I signed up, I answered a few questions about my household needs and now they deliver just the right amount of fantastic natural cleaning products to my door each month. Easy, right? I can customize the month’s delivery with just a few clicks, and I never run out of the products I love – like Seventh Generation all-purpose cleaner, Method laundry detergent, and Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap.
That’s why I’m so excited to share that ePantry has a special offer for my wonderful readers! When you sign up for ePantry using my referral link, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit. The offer includes a Casabella cleaning caddy (not my favorite caddy but it will make a great under the cabinet organizer), Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap, Grove Collaborative kitchen towel and Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges.
I’m loving the walnut scrubber sponge – it’s actually made of crushed walnuts, which are not only eco-friendly but clean tough messes without scratching. The kitchen towel is super absorbent and looks great hanging in my kitchen. And I can never get enough Mrs. Meyer’s products – their amazing scents make clean-up so much more enjoyable. Plus, if you use the caddy for it’s intended purpose, all of your cleaning products will be together in one portable place.
Along with monthly deliveries from ePantry, the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit has been a huge timesaver for me as I get my home ready for the New Year.
Want to get your Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit and see why I love ePantry? Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for ePantry. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit free when you sign up!
- Answer a few quick questions about your family and how clean you keep your home (be honest!). This takes under 30 seconds and ePantry uses your responses to customize your first basket.
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you want to receive in your first box. (I’m definitely ordering more of the walnut scrubber sponges and the dish towels!)
- You made it! Click finish & pay and place your order. (You may wonder what you did without ePantry!)
- Stick to your New Year’s resolution with free shipping on your second order. To receive free shipping, make sure you select the free 60 day VIP Trial after you check out.
- Already hooked on ePantry? Existing customers click here to get 50% off the Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit with your next order.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until Sunday, January 17 or while supplies last.