Blog Star: Hi, I’m Aubrey! (August edition)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
It’s hard to believe that the third month of Blog Star is finally here, and check out the nifty button that Mrs. Monologues has this month. This linky party is a great way to make new blogger friends, so click the button and go say hi!
Feel free to visit my previous Blog Star posts: July and June.
So for my Blog Star post this month, I thought I’d answer this list of random questions that somebody tagged me on at some point in the past.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Between 7:30 and 8:00…I don’t remember exactly.
2. How do you like your steak?
Well…I don’t want to see any trace of pink.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
All Time: Sex and the City
Current: Grey’s Anatomy
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Some tropical beach…maybe Hawaii.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee…I was bad and didn’t eat breakfast
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Pretzels, cilantro, Spaghetti-Os
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite salad dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and a t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
The coast of France, any number of tropical beaches
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Generally half-full…unless it’s a bad day, and then it’s half-empty and I need another glass of wine.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Some tropical beach somewhere…it’s a recurring theme =)
16. Favorite time of day?
Snuggling in bed at the end of the day
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Bird watcher?
Sometimes, but I’d rather people watch
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
21. Do you have any pets?
Two pups: Gracie & Paige
22. What did you want to be when you were little?
A writer, and I still might do it someday
23. What is your best childhood memory?
I really enjoyed the skating rink with friends when we were teenagers
24. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like both
25. Are you married?
26. Always wear your seat belt?
27. Been in a car accident?
I don’t have very good luck with cars; I’ve never been in one since we bought the Prius (fingers crossed).
28. Any pet peeves?
We don’t have enough time, but people who don’t know how to use a turn signal properly is probably the biggest for me.
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Pepperoni, but I like a good white pizza, too.
30. Favorite Flower?
31. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chunk
32. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I’m trying to break the fast food habit, but probably Arby’s
33. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
34. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Nope… I’m pretty lame
35. Like your job?
I bought the company, so let’s hope so.
I’m not sure what the question is, but yes, we have some in our fridge right now.
37. What was your favorite vacation?
Probably San Francisco for our honeymoon
38. Last person you went out to dinner with?
The Mister and I had Chinese at a friend’s house last night for movie night.
39. How many tattoos do you have?
40. Coffee Drinker?
Have you met me? Just give me coffee and no one gets hurt.
Okay, now that you’ve read a whole bunch of random facts about me, feel free to click around and check the blog out. Say “hi” below, and be sure that your email is enabled so I can visit you back.