Achieve 2016: October Goals
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of High-Heeled Love.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated from sales made via these links. Thank you for your support of my blog.
I don’t know how we’re in the month of October already. I don’t know what happened to September. I blinked, and it was just gone, and here we are taking stock of the month.
Let’s look at my goals from September:
Complete Written Requirements for Black Belt Exam
- Pass CPR/First Aid Certification – Complete
- Pass Ethics Exam – Complete
- Get letter from federation recognizing eligibilty – Complete
- Put together log of mat activities – Complete
- Participate in mat contest – Complete
- Complete jujitsu notebook – 90% complete
- Get letter of recognition from sensei – Complete
- Application for exam – Still pending
Pass Written Massage Exams
- Pass black belt exam
- Pass hands-on massage exam