Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links; I may be paid a small commission if you use the links to make purchases. Thanks for your support of my blog.
We are way further into March than I would like to be writing this post, but I’m doing it anway because I really want to hold myself accountable.
Let’s take a look back at February:
Keep working my Couch to 5K plan.
That didn’t happen, but I am feeling completely normal again, and the weather is good now. So, I’m out of excuses. I’ll be getting back to the program this week.
Update the jujitsu notebook and have it reviewed by my sensei.
Nope. I HAVE to get this done.
Begin restoration massage program at dojo and stay current with homework.
So far, so good. I’m a little behind on reading, but all the written assignments are done.
Finish all outstanding crochet projects and mail them.
Complete. I even made a few extra things to send as gifts.
Pick two patterns for my Etsy shop and purchase yarn and any other supplies needed.
I’ve purchased the yarn for one pattern. I want to try making two trials of it before I spend any more money.
I finished Dave Ramsey, and I’m nearly done with Crystal Paine’s book.
Set up plan with accountability partner to go through my client files at work and begin moving them to new database.
I have started working on the files. My accountability partner had some health issues so we’re going to get started April 1.
I wish there were more goals full complete, but it is what it is. I think I need to scale back a bit for the remainder of this month; there’s a lot going on.
- Repeat Week 3 and continue running the Couch to 5K Program. (Any of you that are Daily Mile please feel free to kick my but if I don’t post a run by Wednesday.)
- Write out two techniques in my jujitsu notebook every day for the remainder of the month.
- Do one practice massage each week until my next massage class.
- Begin working on crochet items for etsy shop; launch Facebook page to promote shop.
- Finish reading Money-Making Mom by Crystal Paine; start Retire Inspired by Chris Hogan.
I’m linking up with My So-Called Chaos and A Peek in Karen’s World for the Monthly Goals party. Click the button to link up and join the fun.