Achieve 2016: March Goals
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links; I may be paid a small commission if you use the links to make purchases. Thanks for your support of my blog.
We are way further into March than I would like to be writing this post, but I’m doing it anway because I really want to hold myself accountable.
Let’s take a look back at February:
Keep working my Couch to 5K plan.
Update the jujitsu notebook and have it reviewed by my sensei.
Begin restoration massage program at dojo and stay current with homework.
- Repeat Week 3 and continue running the Couch to 5K Program. (Any of you that are Daily Mile please feel free to kick my but if I don’t post a run by Wednesday.)
- Write out two techniques in my jujitsu notebook every day for the remainder of the month.
- Do one practice massage each week until my next massage class.
- Begin working on crochet items for etsy shop; launch Facebook page to promote shop.
- Finish reading Money-Making Mom by Crystal Paine; start Retire Inspired by Chris Hogan.