Achieve 2016: February Goals
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may be compensated for purchases made via these links; thank you for your support of this blog.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links; I may be paid a small commission if you use the links to make purchases. Thanks for your support of my blog.
Happy Monday! Can you believe that we’re at the beginning of February? How did your January go? Did you accomplish anything fabulous?
I didn’t get quite as much done as I had set our for myself, but I still feel very accomplished. Let’s review the goals from last month:
Complete the first four weeks of runs in the Couch to 5K training app. Continue to check in with my accountability partner.
Go through “A” client files and work and move them to the new database.
So, maybe I got too ambitious last month, but a lot of those goals have to be done. So let’s move on.
- Keep working my Couch to 5K plan. My foot continues to give me trouble, so I’m taking more rest days than the training plan calls for but I’ll keep chugging along.
- Update the jujitsu notebook and have it reviewed by my sensei.
- Begin restoration massage program at dojo and stay current with homework.
- Finish all outstanding crochet projects and mail them.
- Pick two patterns for my Etsy shop and purchase yarn and any other supplies needed.
- Finish reading The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. Read Money-Making Mom by Crystal Paine
- Set up plan with accountability partner to go through my client files at work and begin moving them to new database.
How did you do with your January goals? What are your goals for the month?