12 Days of Christmas Swap
This is what she sent my way:
1. A cute notebook for recording new ideas
2. Fun, colorful pens
3. Yummy Gevalia coffee, which we have almost completely used up
4. Cookies n creme chocolate goodness. This barely last two days in my house.
5. A collectible shoe ornament
6. Pretty ribbons for wrapping
7. A cinnamon scented Scentsy product
8. A wonderful handmade zipper pouch. I’ve carried this to almost all our holiday parties.
9. Hand soap…I had just picked the same scent in body wash
10. Peppermint hand scrub, which is so amazing
11. Naughty or nice body wash. This stuff is so creamy and makes my skin so soft.
12. I’m a bad blogger and don’t have a picture, but I’m fairly sure that it was pretty Christmas tin that immediately got used to gift baked goods.
I owe Kaylee a huge thank you! I love my package. If you’d like to see what I sent her, check it out HERE.
And it looks like I missed the link-up, but you can see the rest of the swappy goodness at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that’s happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email